We offer one to one and family cycle lessons for adults and children in Bristol, North Somerset and B&NES. Depending on your area, these are either free (all we ask is a £5 deposit) or only £30 for an hour session.
We also organise one-to-one and group bike rides in the Bristol area for those who face additional barriers to cycling. All rides are led by trained Ride Leaders and volunteers - and vary in length and difficulty. Best of all, they are free of charge, thanks to the generous trusts and foundations who fund our work.
Our bike rides
- Cycle buddies - Local rides
- Over 55s’ rides (on hold due to COVID-19)
- Rides for disabled people (on hold due to COVID-19)
- Rides for under 14s (on hold due to COVID-19)
Helpful services in Bristol
- Buy a bike
- Fix my bike
- Short courses for beginners (adults only - on hold due to COVID-19)
- Short courses for returners (adults only - on hold due to COVID-19)
- Kid’s cycle lessons (on hold due to COVID-19)
- Kids' holiday courses (on hold due to COVID-19)