Want to explore the great outdoors on two wheels, but need some support to get going? We can help! We offer one to one and family cycle lessons for adults and children in Bristol, North Somerset and B&NES. Depending on your area, these are either free (all we ask is a £5 deposit) or only £30 for an hour session.
We also organise one-to-one and group bike rides in the Bristol area for those who face additional barriers to cycling. All rides are led by trained Ride Leaders and volunteers - and vary in length and difficulty. Best of all, they are free of charge, thanks to the generous trusts and foundations who fund our work.
Our bike rides
- Cycle buddies - Local rides
- Over 55s’ rides (paused during the lockdown)
- Rides for disabled people (paused during the lockdown)
- Rides for under 14s (paused during the lockdown)
- For adults (paused during the lockdown)
- For children (paused during the lockdown)
- For families (paused during the lockdown)
Helpful services in Bristol
- Buy a bike
- Fix my bike
- Short courses for beginners or returners
- Kids' cycle lessons
- Kids' holiday courses