FREE places available
We are delighted to be working with Weston College to provide FREE places on these courses. If you are 19+, unemployed and claiming benefit (JSA, ESA, Universal Credit) or earning less then £15,736.50 then you may be eligible. Here's how you sign up:
- Check if you are eligible for a FREE place. Call 0117 924 5487 / 0117 353 4580 to discuss if you are unsure.
- Fill out a Weston College Enrollment Form. Open the PDF in Adobe and use 'fill and sign' to fill it out electronically or print and fill manually.
- Book on to the course date of your choice from our bookings page.
- Select the ‘pay later’ option when you book so you will not be charged.
- Email your completed enrollement form along with proof of eligibility to email@example.com or post to RID store, HMP Bristol, Cambridge Road, BS7 8PS.
- Read our short Public Policy Statement about how we use your personal information.
If you're not sure or need any help or support filling in the paperwork just give us a ring and we'll help you: 0117 924 5487 / 353 4580. firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you work with people who are unemployed or on a low wage or are vulnerable and need a little extra support? Do get in touch to find out how we can work together to support people to achieve a qualification.
Here are just some of the organisations who have referred people onto one of our FREE courses: Approved Referral Partners
West of England Works
We are a specialist training provider for the West of England Works, a partnership which aims to help unemployed and economically inactive people in the West of England find employment.
Led by Weston College, the partnership includes a range of local voluntary and community Anchor Partners who could refer you as part of your individualised programme of support.
Are you unemployed or economically inactive? Are you aged 18 or over, living in Bristol, BANES, North Somerset or South Gloucestershire? Are you supported by a West of England anchor partner?