Life Cycle UK produces an annual Impact Report to help demonstrate the positive impact our work is having. Download our latest report below:
Read the personal stories of some of the people helped by our projects:
- Aimee learns to cycle at our youth project
- Steve, the blind tandem cyclist
- Lukas, the prisoner learning bike mechanics
- Rosy, the "Silver Cyclist"
- Moses' mental wellbeing story
The independent shop that took a stand against road congestion
Social Return on Investment
An independent Social Return on Investment report by the University of Bristol found every £1 spent by Life Cycle UK results in £8.05 worth of social benefits - impressive stuff! Download the full report below:
Support our work
Like what we're doing? Why not make a small monthly donation to support our work.