Thanks for visiting our Terms & Conditions page. Please have a careful read before buying or using a Life Cycle Gift Voucher. Thank you.
Important information about booking maintenance courses
Please email email@example.com before booking a place on a course. We can only apply the voucher code if we take your booking manually. We regret that we cannot retrospectively refund the value of your voucher if you book online without contacting us first.
What can the vouchers be used for?
Life Cycle vouchers can be used to pay for bicycle servicing and repairs at our Bristol and Derby workshops. They can also be used to pay for bicycle maintenance courses taught in Bristol. If you’re booking a maintenance course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before booking online.
Who can use the vouchers?
The name of the person using the voucher must match the name on the voucher. Please write the voucher recipient’s full name in the designated box at the point of purchase. Their name will appear on the voucher and we’ll check it against the name of the person making the booking. Please note, you must be aged 18+ to attend our bike maintenance courses.
How do you redeem the vouchers?
Once you’ve paid for your voucher, we’ll email it to your chosen email address. You can print it off and give it to the recipient, or forward the email to them. The voucher-holder must show the email to a Life Cycle staff member when paying for their bike service or maintenance course. We accept printed vouchers, forwarded emails or showing us the email on your phone.
How long are gift vouchers valid for?
Each voucher is valid for one year from the date of issue. The date of issue is written on the voucher.
Can I split the voucher between a bike service and a maintenance course?
Yes. However, if the value of your purchases exceeds that of the voucher, you must pay the balance yourself.
What happens if I don’t attend the maintenance course I paid for with the voucher?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for cancellation. If you are entitled to a refund according to our terms and conditions, your voucher will be refunded to you and must be used again before its expiry date. Any cash you have paid over the value of the voucher will also be refunded to you.
Terms and conditions
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or other services, other than those listed above.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other vouchers, discounts or offers.
- If the value of the service or course exceeds that of the voucher, the balance must be paid by the customer.
- If the value of the service or course is less than the voucher, then the balance of the voucher can be used in future (provided the voucher is used before its expiry date). The remaining balance cannot be exchanged for cash.
- You must be aged 18+ to participate in a bicycle maintenance course.
Buy your vouchers now!